I have actually progressed since my last post. YAY! It took me a while, but I've gotten better at quite a few things
- I'm exercising 4-6 days a week. P90X, and sometimes exercising twice a day. I'm even a Team Beachbody Coach. Look me up under Lyss.
- I'm generally following the P90X diet. Eating cleaner. It actually feels me up. I'm not hungry if I follow it. In fact occasionally I'm full to the point of explosion. (P.S. TMI, but P90X's high protein diet makes you poo a lot.)
- I've essentially cut ties with my mother because when I was around her, she was "in my head" even when I wasn't around her. I talked to my therapist about it, told him how I'm never truly happy with her. She's always bought and bribed my love. Been abusive and hypocritical. So I knew, if I wanted to kick ass and take names, I needed to live without her.
- The "Professor" and I get along great. Well duh we fight, we have misunderstandings, but we've come leaps and bounds as individuals and as a couple. I love him, and am more attracted to him every day. I love him more than anyone (save God) or anything.
- We're getting into a costuming/charity group for the Star Wars "bad guys" called The 501st Legion. We've made dozens of new friends and epic contacts that are making life enjoyable. We did a make a wish event that solidified my belief in one day adopting a child. I want to help a child have a better life. I can and will love them completely, just like I love my Sunny.
- I have a very positive outlook for the future and I'm taking it a day at a time. Looking too far ahead just upsets me, so I just work hard every day.
- I'm happy in my role as a stay-at-home mom and a wife. I promised the prof if he would support us financially, that I would completely support all his dreams. I WILL get my education when we're more stable and ready, but I can see that Sunny and the prof need me in this capacity, and I want to spend my free time on having a beautiful home and a beautiful body.
- I'm going to church, it makes me happy. I shared my testimony for the first time in 5-6 years. I feel a little too analytical about what I said, but I think I got my point across and expressed my love for the beautiful women in my church. (I secretly hope that one of them or a few of them could mother me a little. I never had a mother in the true sense of the word.)
I feel pretty dang happy, fulfilled. I'm finally living my life. I'm sure you'll see more of these topics at random points.
"I'm away laughing on a fast camel!"