Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's almost been a year, but here I go again...

Currently

(Copied this from my friend Mer, always wanted to try it.)


Book

None really. I wish I were reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, but I'm not. I also want to re-read all the Harry Potter books. And if Amazon would ship my frickin' Psychology books, I'd be reading those.

Song
Walk Like A Man by Franki Valli and The Four Seasons


Frequently worn outfit/item
Vans checkered shoes
Garments
A bra
socks
sweat pants and a t-shirt (to be lazy or on days I have hip hop class)

Perfume
Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath and Body Works

Makeup
None. I really don't wear it ever since I got prego with "Sunny". I figure, why beat a dead horse? I only wear some to military balls.

Food
Diet food.... I mostly eat TV dinners to conserve calories.

Drink
Diet Pepsi or Diet A&W

Guilty pleasure
Chocolate, can't get through the day without it.

Bane of my existence
Adam B.... Profs best friend in Logan and most days I want to kill him. He does really nice things once in a while, but I immensely dislike him. Love his girlfriend though... and I pretty much take his annoying-ness up the butt (pardon the expression) to keep Scott happy because he really stinks at pursuing any form of relationship.

Joy
Sunny. How much she learns every day amazes me, Also God. I feel like I'm barely making it through the last couple years and it's all been because of God and Sunny.

 
Anticipation
Taxes I guess. I'm saving 75% of the money for the last year Scott is in school so if I need to stay at home I can. Also anticipated for when Scott graduates. I HATE Logan.

Wish list
Sewing Machine
Lose 100+ lbs
New Clothes
Several Vacations
Complete independence
Books
Bachelors Degree
Money

Thought
Can't I be happy for more than a day or two at a time? Stupid winter.... stupid husband not defending me, agreeing with me about anything that involves any thought, stupid stupid people in Logan that I have to deal with. Mer.... if you read this.... "Cabana boys."

No comments:

Post a Comment