Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For future reference. :-D (All readers must know this.)

I don't want to say "my husband" every time I talk about him.  It sounds so impersonal.  And I don't want to give out too much info on my now decided, public blog.  So since he is often absent-minded, I'll call him "The Professor"  Or variations therof, prof, professor, t.p., my hubby the prof (m.h.t.p.), etc.

I'm well, just Lyss.

My daughter will be "Sunny" (not even close to her name)  because she bites a lot.  Like the baby/toddler character in A Series of Unfortunate Events.

My dog's name is Moose, just cause well, nothing else fits but his name.

Also, if you have huge problems with anything I say, don't read.  Don't comment either.  I'm moody enough without being effected by some silly comment a stranger made.  If you can't be nice or don't like it... let's just both have respect okay?

Thank you for reading.

Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment